The carnival is here
There are plenty of reasons to visit this South American country, but a trip Brazil is a huge commitment of time and money. Cooking and eating Brazilian street food is as close as most of us will get!
Brazil is known for being vibrant – the people, the parties, the views – and its food scene is no different. There are endless incredible restaurants, famous for their own signature dishes, but for a truly authentic treat, most travellers get to know the best of Brazil street food.
Our Brazilian menu has been developed by a native Brazilian, and adapted to make it accessible to all. Let our chef guide you through the tastes and smells of South America, using traditional ingredients and following authentic recipes.
What to expect:
All our classes take a hands-on approach to cooking, and you’ll be learning recipes from scratch. Our friendly chef will teach you all the tricks of the trade, starting with a fun and informative demonstration. After that, it’s over to you! You’ll be able to taste your food throughout the cooking process and season your plate to your liking. Throughout the evening chef will invite you to sample their food.
Dates: Visit our class schedule to see the next dates that are available.
(Dishes will vary according to season and availability of ingredients):
- Pão de queijo
- Patel de feira
- Expert guidance from our chef teacher and assistants
- All ingredients and equipment
- Apron to wear in class.
- Class recipes *You will be e-mailed all the recipes you have cooked with us after the class.
- Refreshments and snacks available throughout the class
- Takeaway containers to take your creations home in (although feel free to bring your own or a cool bag if travelling far)
See our FAQs for more information