Learn All About
Considered one of the world’s greatest, the richness of Moroccan cuisine involves clever use of sweet, sour and spice to create a cookery that is exciting and fresh, inviting all our senses to work overtime.
Traditional Moroccan food is said to take influences from the adjoining continents of Africa and Europe and countries such as the UAE. This has created a cuisine using broadest spectrum of flavours and ingredients.
You can expect to be working with Ras al hanout, turmeric, saffron, cumin, ginger, black pepper, paprika, chili and cinnamon in this session.
We like to shop local and independent where possible to ensure the best quality and flavours to brought to your table. Our spices and olive oils are imported.
If you are looking for ways to add flavours and depth to your weekly menu, then look no further for inspiration.
What to expect:
All our classes take a hands-on approach to cooking, and you’ll be learning recipes from scratch. Our friendly chef will teach you all the tricks of the trade, starting with a fun and informative demonstration. After that, it’s over to you! You’ll be able to taste your food throughout the cooking process and season your plate to your liking. Throughout the evening chef will invite you to sample their food.
Dates: Visit our class schedule to see the next dates that are available.
(Dishes will vary according to season and availability of ingredients):
- Chicken tagine
- Saffron fish balls and couscous
- Almond and orange blossom snake cake
- Expert guidance from our chef teacher and assistants
- All ingredients and equipment
- Apron to wear in class.
- Class recipes *You will be e-mailed all the recipes you have cooked with us after the class.
- Refreshments and snacks available throughout the class
- Takeaway containers to take your creations home in (although feel free to bring your own or a cool bag if travelling far)
See our FAQs for more information