Passion for Pasta
Pasta has topped a global survey of the world's favourite foods. While not everyone knows the difference between farfalle, fettuccine and fusilli, many people have slurped over a bowl of spaghetti bolognese or tucked into a plate of lasagne.
There are over 600 varieties of pasta, most of which you will never find on the shelves of your local supermarket. This class guides you to dip a toe into the magical world of making your own pasta. Our chef will support your foray into making your pasta dough and setting up and using a pasta machine.
Under our chef’s expert guidance, you will master the art of stuffed pasta, shaped pasta, coloured pasta and a sweet pasta.
What to expect:
All our classes take a hands-on approach to cooking, and you’ll be learning recipes from scratch. Our friendly chef will teach you all the tricks of the trade, starting with a fun and informative demonstration. After that, it’s over to you! You’ll be able to taste your food throughout the cooking process and season your plate to your liking. Throughout the evening chef will invite you to sample their food.
(Dishes will vary according to season and availability of ingredients):
- Tortellini with chicken and chorizo filling
- Paella nero pasta
- Sweet orange pasta bites
Dates: Visit our class schedule to see the next dates that are available.
- Expert guidance from our chef teacher and assistants
- All ingredients and equipment
- Apron to wear in class.
- Class recipes *You will be e-mailed all the recipes you have cooked with us after the class.
- Refreshments and snacks available throughout the class
- Takeaway containers to take your creations home in (although feel free to bring your own or a cool bag if travelling far)
See our FAQs for more information